Korean Style Beef Patty (Tteok Galbi, 떡갈비)
Tteok galbi is a Korean beef dish made with minced beef marinated in soy sauce. Originally a royal dish,
Tteok-galbi is now a local specialty of Gyeonggi Province in the central-western region of the Korean Peninsula. This dish tastes similar to Beef Bulgogi, a sliced beef marinated with sweet soy sauce, but has a firmer texture. You can enjoy it with rice, on top of a salad, or even as an elevated burger.
Difficulty : MODERATE
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Proportion : 4 People
Beef Mince (500g), Flour or Glutinous Rice Powder (30g)
4 tbs soy sauce, 2 tbs sugar, 2 honey,
½ finely chopped onion, 3 finely chopped spring onion, 2 tbs minced garlic,
1 tbs sesame oil, ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder,
chopped pine nuts for garnish (optional)
1 tbs vegetable oil
Alternatively simply use our READY MADE Bulgogi Sauce (200g)
Here's how you do it
1. Mix 500g beef mince with 30g flour or glutinous rice powder
2. Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients
3. Mix the beef with the sauce and leave for half an hour to marinate.
4. Make your own shape (Circle or Square)
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan with 1 table spoon of vegetable oil on a high heat then cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until it is thoroughly cooked.
Let's Share: -